Happy Christmas eve! How is it already Christmas tomorrow?! My favourite time of year is here and before we know it, we’ll blink and it will be gone. Today, all I have planned is eating, baking, more eating, evening mass and spending time with the fam. This marks Blake’s first Christmas so this holiday is even more special. Enjoy the time with your loved ones! xo
- Our trip to Manitoba this week brought the most beautiful, snowy (warmer) cold weather that allowed us to spend time outdoors. I was able to get this beauty shot above before my iphone shut off from the cold temps, figures right?! We had the best time with family and I even had a chance to visit my favourite local shop, Pineridge Hollow. I grabbed this amazing smelling ‘White Pine’ candle.
- These creative ways to ‘dress up your toast’ for Christmas morning by food blogger Brittany Stager look oh so yummy. Try these tomorrow morning!
- I hope I’ve been good this year because this cool piece of new technology is on my wishlist 🙂
- Check out this cute desktop wallpaper to brighten up your computer or mobile backdrop to match the festive season. Anything plaid or checkered for me please!
- This (easy) tomato soup recipe with a grilled cheese and this will be a perfect lunch.
- Looking for a last minute Christmas idea (24 hours to go)?! This gold flatware set is beau-ti-ful!
- I love this white envelope idea for Christmas. There is so much more to the season than gift giving. I seriously love giving rather than receiving.
Merry Christmas everyone!